Cristiano Ronaldo attended the 2011 gala MARK Trophies to collect scorer award and said when asked if he could overcome his record for goals (41) that "in football nothing is impossible. Everything can be beat. I hope to exceed that figure. No I keep both in any particular. They are all special to me. I want to thank my teammates and the team for letting me get this trophy. "
"Let's see what happens in the coming years. You never know if someone or I can beat. Whoever does, will deserve," he said during the awards ceremony. When asked why he gave two assists in the match against Espanyol, the Portuguese international said: "He must also assist their peers in that facet of the game. It's part of my job. My colleagues and I also happen to me also them. We must do the best for the team. We must succeed, and they help me and I them, "he said.
Good taste of last season
Christian also took time to discuss last season and admitted that "it was a good year for me. The title of top scorer is very important and if we continue to help peer succeeding."
http://www.marca.com/2011/10/03/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1317645445.html
No comments:
Post a Comment