Jordi Alba, Valencia player who has entered for the first time in a call for the national team, said at a news conference that Del Bosque "not wrong" to include on the list for the next two games.
"I was taking a shower and have come to congratulate all the partners"
"I was taking a shower and have all come to congratulate me. The guys helped me a lot, I found a position in the field that was not mine, and thanks to them and the coaching staff I'm there," he stated.
The player has thanked especially the Valencia coach Unai Emery to trust him as a left back, a position he played at first to meet fellow low, but later continued to play.
"When I came here and was not very nice inside, and the coach believed in me in this position in the field. I have yet to grow and improve a lot I did not expect this has been a surprise to me," he said.
The player has admitted that throughout his career he has had "many days of happiness, but this is a very special" and has admitted he hopes to "do well" with the selection, "the most for any player."
"Thank God I have touched me this time, I'm very happy with the call. In my position there have been players who are not used to going, it's good to see them coach," said the player of Valencia.
Greeting Villa
Jordi Alba, who had been capped sub'19 categories, and sub'21 sub'20, has revealed he has spoken with former teammate David Villa, one of the players selected before the press conference.
"I spoke to Villa and has congratulated me. I'm happy to go to the best team in the world, with players of that quality. Meet the 'Guaje', Juan Mata and David Silva will make it easier to me," he pointed .
http://www.marca.com/2011/09/30/futbol/seleccion/1317383355.html
No comments:
Post a Comment